The project, which draws attention with its extraordinary and simple architectural approach, built on a land with a 1418 m2 area of use. It consists of a total of 19 residences in a single block, A (14 units of 4 + 1) and B (5 units of 3 + 1) type. The total gross construction area based on the building license is 3857 m2. Type A houses are gross 212.50 m2, B type houses are gross 176.50 m2. 70% of the land is green, allowing social and outdoor space use.
It is located in Balçova, the pearl of İzmir, in a position that continues its development without slowing down. In terms of transportation possibilities, it is attractive due to its proximity to İzmir ring road, commercial and social attraction centers. The project has been meticulously designed to give the keys to a comfortable life by considering each unit in detail.
The floor height has been determined as 2.90 m, to allow for a more spacious use.
All rooms are designed to receive direct sunlight. In addition, the surfaces of the houses in contact with each other are kept to a minimum. Security will be provided by a closed circuit camera system integrated with the building automation system (smart building).
- Silicone facade application at the main entrance
- Walkable, insulated terrace roof
- Central natural gas heating system-water booster
- Fully automatic elevator
- Central air conditioning system infrastructure in every residence
- Automatic shutter system in all windows
- Wall and insulation elements in accordance with the energy performance regulation in buildings
- Raft foundation system.
- Basement tanking system
- C30 class ready mixed concrete suitable for static project
- Heat insulated aluminum joinery
- Specially designed kitchen
- Modern and simple architectural solution
- Common space approach prioritizing neighborhood
- Architectural project integrated with the decoration project
- Minimum common surfaces in residences on the same floor
- Entrance, lobby and transportation space enriched with gallery space
- Parking Garage
- Pool and integrated camellia design
- Specially designed landscaping